CAMO+ Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation
The CAMO monitors the aircraft and their components on the basis of the files in a controlled environment.
"Appropriate judgement based on technical knowledge in accordance with the legal framework is decisive for a reasonable airworthiness."
- BEECHCRAFT: King Air C90 Series, King Air B300
- BOMBARDIER: GLOBAL XRS / 5000 / 6000
- CESSNA: C525 Series, C500/501, C550B, C560XL/XLS/XLS+
- CESSNA: C340/340A, T303
- EMBRAER: Legacy 600, Phenom 300
- ECLIPSE: EA500/550
- GULFSTREAM: G450, G650
- HAWKER: 800 Series
- HONDAJET: HA-420
- PILATUS: PC-12 Series, PC-6 Series
- PIPER: PA-31 Series, PA-34 Series
- VULCANAIR: P68 Series, SF600 Series
- ELA 2 - All European Light Aircraft up to 2.000kg MTOW
- ELA 1 - All European Light Aircraft up to 1.200kg MTOW
- "We extend our scope periodically - let us know your needs"